Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

'Pandemic Games'... Seriously?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C. Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 'Pandemic Games'... Seriously?
    Posted: 4/03/20 at 8:56pm
I shouldn't even be receiving messages about stuff like this. 

If you didn't throw your numbers at a games, then they don't count for the database or the rankings.  

You are more than welcome to practice and train, which is exactly what it seems people are doing.  You are not welcome to enter those scores and expect them to count for anything.  GTFO.  

Maybe if we're lucky, all the games won't be canceled for the year.  But I doubt it.    
TomLawrence View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic
Hungry Jack of NASGA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomLawrence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/07/20 at 3:05pm
Spoilsport.

I was on track to set records for the male, left-handed, 45-49, lightweight, bearded, all down hill sector class.
Aim high. Stay hungry.
C. Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C. Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/26/20 at 10:52am
To the top with this.  

All games, which are not really games or were canceled games, will likely be deleted from the database.  

You can't throw numbers with one or two friends and expect the numbers to count for rankings.  They don't.  

Stop trying to game the system. 
Jason Cherry View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jason Cherry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/30/20 at 6:32pm
Maybe Halfthor Bjornson wants to get in...
"Example is the best precept." ~ Aesop
Nathan Lightner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nathan Lightner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/01/20 at 5:57pm
I’m Guilty, and I’m sorry. It wasn’t my intention to piss anyone off. I made the assumption that since everything sucks right now, essentially all the games have been canceled, and there probably won’t be a season anyways... F*** it, why not? I assumed wrong. I certainly didn’t expect my marks to count for anything. I wasn’t trying to get away with anything, just trying to have some fun with a crappy situation. Lesson learned, and again, I apologize.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic