Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » Newbie
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

UK N00b

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenJWeetman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UK N00b
    Posted: 4/01/18 at 11:57am
Hi there everyone,
Im sure your first thought is why is a UK guy on the north american forums?
Community, cant find many people in the uk especially in England that participate and down my way people are only just catching on there are lands beyond Exeter and Plymouth..and you wont fall off the turtle by sailing west...

Joking aside most of the guys who inspired me to give up strongman and give this a go are american and recommended coming here so here I am!
The community is very open which I like. 

I have no throwing background whatsoever and not particularly impressively strong either I do have a good program (training lab based ofc) and I am cobbling together pretty good makeshift equipment.

Anyways if by any chance anyone does live near me and train let me know I live on the moors...
Besides that Ill gladly take any advice sent my way and look forward to taking part!

Been to the scottish games a few times as a boy: will go to as many of the various games the next time i am over there (I like America and travel as often as i can afford). 
I put this spelling Misteak in to antagonise people who obsess over such things..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic