Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Strongman Photos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Top 10 in the USA - '02

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StevePulcinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Strongman Photos
    Posted: 3/08/05 at 3:59am

Hey, if anyone is interested my brother Joe is a professional photographer and he had VIP press credentials out at the Arnold Classic last weekend and took some great close shots of the mainly the strongman show and some of the WPO powerlifting. You can go on his site and see them all and purchase prints if you want any.

http://www.photojoe.com/clients.htm

~Steve

Roy Bogue View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roy Bogue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/08/05 at 4:23am
Great Pics!
Donate lately?
dWood View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/08/05 at 4:29am
nice shot of Glenn"who's youre daddy?"Ross after he won the hummer deadlift lifting his shirt up..that is without a doubt the shape I want to be in by next summer I know it will take hard work but I'm up for it!
JUST BRING IT /

SPEED KILLS..BUT STRENGTH PUNISHES
Roy Bogue View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roy Bogue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/08/05 at 4:40am
That was a nice "development"!
Donate lately?
Ali.G View Drop Down
World Champ - ’95

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ali.G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/08/05 at 4:41am
I don`t see any shots of Websters sidekick FB was he not commentating with him.
dWood View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/08/05 at 4:47am
probably because Francis is sponsored by Met-rx(or works for them as does pudz who didn't compete)and MHP took over sponsorship so a met-rx athlete couldn't breach his contract by wearing a MHP shirt
JUST BRING IT /

SPEED KILLS..BUT STRENGTH PUNISHES
BillB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/08/05 at 5:14am
Great pictures.The Arnold weekend gets bigger every year.I like the fact that they promote all kinds of strength sports.Not just greased up sculpted roid monkeys.Arnold did start out as a powerlifter.
Vae Victus
StevePulcinella View Drop Down
Top 10 in the USA - '02

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StevePulcinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/08/05 at 8:37am

Yo Alistair, my brother didn't run into Frankie all weekend but he did run into Hjalti and put him on the phone with me. I couldn't understand a freaking word he was saying because he was laughing the whole time as usual.

The highland games isn't represented enough at the Arnold, I say next year the highlanders invade the arena .....Kilts and all!

dflanagan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dflanagan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/08/05 at 11:00am
Is there a source for similar photos of HG?
Roy Bogue View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roy Bogue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/09/05 at 1:19am

I believe there was a photographer at the Worlds last year taking pics.  I am pretty sure he has a similar website to Steve's brother.  I just don't know his name or his web-site addy, anyone?

Donate lately?
Top 10 in the USA - '02

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StevePulcinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/09/05 at 1:28am
My brother 'Photo' Joe will be at the Fair Hill MD on May 21st and in Bethlehem for the Celtic Classic at the end of September. He'll post them up for purchase just like the strongman photos.
Roy Bogue View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roy Bogue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/09/05 at 1:35am
Steve, tell Joe to get a good shot of me with the caber at Fairhill.  I will spend the money I take from you and Dave Barron that day to purchase the pic 8.5 X 11 and autograph it for you.  Don't thank me now, it's really my pleasure.

Edited by Roy Bogue
Donate lately?
Top 10 in the USA - '02

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StevePulcinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/09/05 at 2:43am
Hopefully he can get a shot of you right before you drop it so it looks like you can handle it. I'll tell Joe to get a picture of you shaking your head in disbelief when you see my huge muscular frame walk onto the field.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic