Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Largest arms in the world?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roland D. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Largest arms in the world?
    Posted: 2/24/06 at 6:20am

Wonder how these 29" guns would do in the caber toss?

Could you make that throw when it matters...as it matters in battle? Could you crush a man with that throw?
Roland D. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roland D. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/24/06 at 6:23am
Uh...can anyone say, "STERIODS?"
Could you make that throw when it matters...as it matters in battle? Could you crush a man with that throw?
Roy Bogue View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roy Bogue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/24/06 at 6:34am
You would probably be surprised to see that those guns would do nothin for a caber.  Doubt this juiced out piece of trash even has enough athletic ability to pick a caber let alone get a pull on one.
Donate lately?
Roy Bogue View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roy Bogue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/24/06 at 6:35am
Kinda looks like Pulcinella...
Donate lately?
Wayne Hill View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wayne Hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/24/06 at 6:36am
Looks like synthol to me.

-Wayne
"We may be small, but we're slow." - MIT Rugby
Roy Bogue View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roy Bogue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/24/06 at 6:37am

Originally posted by Wayne Hill Wayne Hill wrote:

Looks like synthol to me.

-Wayne

I am guessing a lot of both

Donate lately?
Snider View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/24/06 at 6:39am
Originally posted by Roy Bogue Roy Bogue wrote:

Kinda looks like Pulcinella...

yes he does look a liitle like steve
But G.V is the BIGGEST F$&K up out there..

Do you think he uses synthrol?????. Roland thats not Steriod.. Thats nothing but oil..the improper way to use it.. if you go to the NO NONSENSE board I posted the GV videos that were he was on TLC.. He is a soical reject...
dWood View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/24/06 at 6:44am
head trainer at our gym-knows this guy really well and some of the stories about this ddue are scary-he is one strange dude!
JUST BRING IT /

SPEED KILLS..BUT STRENGTH PUNISHES
Roy Bogue View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roy Bogue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/24/06 at 6:45am
29" arms and likely a 2" dick.......what a way to live   
Donate lately?
dWood View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/24/06 at 6:48am
big time freak!!!!likes tranny's
JUST BRING IT /

SPEED KILLS..BUT STRENGTH PUNISHES
Dave Carl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Carl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/24/06 at 6:49am
This was the topic a while ago and someone called him         &nb sp;         &nb sp; 
"Tinynuts McCrabbyPants", I laughed so hard I thought I would wet myself.
DAVE'S GRIDDLE COOKIES
~THEY MAY MAKE YOU THROW FARTHER~
Roy Bogue View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roy Bogue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/24/06 at 6:49am

Originally posted by dWood dWood wrote:

big time freak!!!!likes tranny's

Dan,  Leave Barron out of this.     

Donate lately?
Snider View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/24/06 at 7:17am
Originally posted by Dave Carl Dave Carl wrote:

I thought I would wet myself.

dave:
you always wet yourself....
Jeff Ingram View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Ingram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/24/06 at 9:47am

Originally posted by Roland D. Roland D. wrote:

Uh...can anyone say, "STERIODS?"

If steroids alone could do that, Roland, there would be thousands of guys walking the street just like that.

Steroids are only a small part of that sad picture.

kiltedrussian66 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiltedrussian66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/24/06 at 9:54am
You have to go to the nonsense area and check-out the TLC special on him that Snider posted..this guy is a nut..no that's an understatement..his whole persona,the guy threw his whole life away...
"Never walk away from home ahead of your axe and sword.You can't feel a battle in your bones or foresee a fight."-Viking saying
Roland D. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roland D. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/24/06 at 10:38am
I watched a Discovery Channel program on this guy called "The Man Whose Arms Exploded." It was all about steroid abuse. So sad that this guy's wife kicked him out, his girlfriend died of a drug overdose, and he spent time in jail for selling the stuff. He has relegated himself to the sideshow venue on the boardwalk, sorry to say. And no telling just what medical conditions he may face later on in life.
tiger View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/24/06 at 10:54am

That guy is gross! A man with big arms is nice but let's be reasonable. That is just plain crazy. It's like those guys that go to the gym and only work their upper body and act like their posing every time they walk some where.

When he gets older he'll be dragging his arms like a freaky monkey.

Let the games begin!!!
Roy Bogue View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roy Bogue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/24/06 at 11:01am
Originally posted by tiger tiger wrote:

He won't have the chance,  he'll be dead.

Donate lately?
Snider View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/24/06 at 11:15am
Originally posted by Roy Bogue Roy Bogue wrote:

Originally posted by tiger tiger wrote:

He won't have the chance,  he'll be dead.

wouldn't be surprize if its in the next 5 years.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiltedrussian66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/24/06 at 11:16am
Oh hell you give the guy 5 years...He probably has a blood-clot aiming at his heart as we speak..!!
"Never walk away from home ahead of your axe and sword.You can't feel a battle in your bones or foresee a fight."-Viking saying
Snider View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/24/06 at 11:20am
Originally posted by kiltedrussian66 kiltedrussian66 wrote:

Oh hell you give the guy 5 years...He probably has a blood-clot aiming at his heart as we speak..!!

I bet hes juicin heavier now then he did in the past.
The Jayster View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Jayster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/24/06 at 12:41pm
that monster's only 5'6" tall so he would'nt be s**t in the caber or anything else except juicin and doing a s**tload of curls!!!!!!!! nuff said move on to real athletes!!!!!!!!!
The Jayster View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Jayster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/24/06 at 12:44pm

there is a documentary on the learning channel right now called the man who's arms exploded [serious guys] saw it last night.

check it out if you get the chance!! 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiltedrussian66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/24/06 at 1:35pm
It's right on the nonsense area here...under a Snider post...
McNaughton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McNaughton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/24/06 at 2:21pm

Jayster,

I saw the documentary on him, dude, this guy is a complete "f*cknut"!

Talk about out of control!

Really, if any of you get a chance to see it, it is worth watching, if only for the comedy!

Cheers,

Ian

tiger View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/24/06 at 3:08pm

It's really sad when you have to take steroids to make you feel stronger. I guess that guy is just looking for a way out. One big bang at a time.

I wonder if he is really comfortable with those atomic arms? Oh well, what a dumba$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let the games begin!!!
Deakion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deakion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/25/06 at 12:30am
Humm photoshop anyone ?
Jonathan Irvin

And they shall know no fear.
agm_ View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agm_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/25/06 at 1:19am
Originally posted by Deakion Deakion wrote:

Humm photoshop anyone ?

It's not photoshop. This guy is a well known idiot. It's a combination of oil and drugs injected directly into the muscles.
Snider View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/25/06 at 2:03am
Originally posted by Deakion Deakion wrote:

Humm photoshop anyone ?

go check out the video in the nonsense forum

Edited by Snider
StevePulcinella View Drop Down
Top 10 in the USA - '02

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StevePulcinella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/25/06 at 3:01am
Damn Roy, my whole life just came crashing in around me, all this time I though that I had the biggest arms in the world!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic