scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Looking to start training in Dover, NH

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
TheJeff696 View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheJeff696 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking to start training in Dover, NH
    Posted: 9/21/21 at 3:30pm
No this helps! Let's try and find a time to meet up so I can show you the ropes in the next few weeks. You can private message me on here if you like or find me on Facebook, whatever works! Thanks!
Jeff Kaste

"I think there's a Squatch in these woods..."
jtizod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jtizod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/21/21 at 8:14am
That would be awesome! I understand that babies take a lot of work so I appreciate any spare time you are willing to take to help. 

As for my background, like a lot of people I played football in high school and lifted for that. In college I rowed. So if I had to say, most of my time exercising is in cardio. I have dabbled in powerlifting with a powerlifting friend who is coincidentally from Wolfeboro. Now I go to the gym pretty regularly, but that didn't start that long ago. Obviously I could get more detailed but this just about covers it.
TheJeff696 View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheJeff696 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/20/21 at 1:00pm
Hey man!
I used to live in Dover, a few years ago, but I live in Wolfeboro now. I am finishing up my season, but I'd be happy to help you get into the sport. I have a new baby so I am not always available but Im sure we could make something work. 

What's your background? Any sports, throwing, lifting, etc? Just curious, thanks! 
Jeff Kaste

"I think there's a Squatch in these woods..."
jtizod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jtizod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/20/21 at 8:53am
I've been going to watch games for years now, and I'm finally settling down after college. I would really like to get into the sport, so anyone to help me get started and maybe even help me train would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and any help even just getting into the circuit would be great.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic