Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » General
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

2019 Maine Highland Games

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ATost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2019 Maine Highland Games
    Posted: 6/05/19 at 8:14pm
Registration for the Maine Highland Games will go live tomorrow. 

DATE: August 17, 2019 in Topsham, ME.
Division Ams, Masters, Lightweights, Ladies and Ladies Masters

I will post a link to the registration form on NASGA tomorrow.    If you have any questions please feel free to email me directly.   alisontostevin@gmail.com

"Stand in your own space and know you are there."
ATost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ATost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/06/19 at 8:23pm
2019 Maine Highland Games Registration
Please remember that the games are so popular, if you can commit to being at the field from set up-to tear down, Register for the wait-list until you get your life sorted. Nothing hurts me more then to turn people away and then to have people not show up and throw or back-out at the last minute for silly reason. It is a sure fire way to get yourself on my naughty list.

Things to remember
  1. I am not providing lunch for athletes this year. ( I will be providing lunch for the Pro's and for the volunteers.
  2. If you can't be a good person on the field, then I don't want you on my field, and my memory is like that of an elephant, I don't forget. How do you "be a good person" ? Be nice, have fun, don't give people a hard time, its just throwing rocks, respect the rules and the people who are there volunteering their time so you can compete.
  3. This is a free games, all athletes get in for free (family and guest will need to buy a ticket.) That being said I appreciate all athletes who in lieu of a registration fee bring a case of water to go into the communal ice buckets.
  4. I need volunteers, if you have friends or family members that are willing to help on the field please have them fill out the form as well. All volunteers who can give me some solid time during the game will get in for free, get free lunch, and get a games shirt. I will do my best to keep them with their athlete as well.
  5. I will post the first start list on Sunday, June 9th sometime in the evening.
  6. If you have any questions please send me a private message.
  7. Have fun, when you don't have fun, I don't have fun and I am to old to do things that aren't fun anymore.
  8. And for some reason if the form doesn't work someone let me know so I can fix it.

"Stand in your own space and know you are there."
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic