Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » Newbie
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Looking to train in Framingham, MA area?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
DWh20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DWh20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking to train in Framingham, MA area?
    Posted: 7/21/19 at 2:58pm
Competed in my first games at Glasgow Land. Great experience! Looking for others in the area that are looking to train.💪
dWood View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/29/18 at 9:56pm
See my other post
JUST BRING IT /

SPEED KILLS..BUT STRENGTH PUNISHES
Ian the Brown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian the Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/29/18 at 7:33pm
Is either of you still training? I'm a newbie in Boston (Quincy) and I'd love to meet up.
ArtC1209 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtC1209 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2/04/18 at 1:55pm
Love to do some training with any one with more experienced... which is everyone who's been to their first game. 

In the Plymouth area, but I work in metro-west.
CamdenH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamdenH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/12/17 at 12:55pm
Hey everyone,

Total newbie here. Like, totally. 

Only thing going for me is that I'm about 6'5" and ~250 pounds, but I've been pretty darn lazy the last few years. I'd like to get active again, but the games are the first things that have inspired me to do so... maybe because it's connected to my heritage. 

Anyway, if anyone here wouldn't mind talking/giving advice to/maybe even showing a rookie a thing or two, it would be extremely appreciated!

Thanks,

Camden
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic