Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Strength Agenda Radio

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Postaholic
Postaholic

Almost as strong as the top women +75kg

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Srokus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Strength Agenda Radio
    Posted: 8/01/17 at 9:54pm
Hey guys and gals, over the years my business The Strength Agenda has evolved from an online resource for lifters, to remote training, to a functioning gym. We are now expanding into other areas now and for a long time I've been wanting to do a podcast where I could interview top weightlifters, strongman, throwers, coaches, and all around awesome folks. Well I am happy to announce that tomorrow drops the first episode of season 1.This first season contains interviews with Matt Vincent and Mike Beech of HVIII Brand Goods, Jack Cambra of Fifty Barbell, Mark Valenti, Kaleb Whitby, Morghan King, Mike Gattone and many others.  We are kicking off with an interview with 2004 Olympic Gold Medalist Adam Nelson. Click HERE to subscribe to our newsletter so you know when every episode drops. Thanks for taking the time to check it out and hope you enjoy the shows. Let me know if you have any feedback or input on future seasons. 
The competitor to be feared is not the one who worries about others, but the one who goes on making their business better at all times...

www.thestrengthagenda.com
crazysaladboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazysaladboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/02/17 at 7:28am
Very awesome, Tom!  I have subbed and I am now awaiting all the content.  :) 
Srokus View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Srokus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/02/17 at 9:38pm
Here's the link for the first episode of Season 1 featuring Adam Nelson. Click HERE to give the show a listen. 
The competitor to be feared is not the one who worries about others, but the one who goes on making their business better at all times...

stewartcristan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stewartcristan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/03/17 at 5:48am
its nice, thanks for the link.

http://fugenx.ae/mobile-application-development-company-dubai/ - Mobile app developers Dubai</a>
Srokus View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Srokus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/10/17 at 10:26pm
Episode of this season is live. This episode features USAW Asst. Technical Director Mike Gattone as he talks about the future USAW and how to be a career coach in the sport. Click HERE to listen to the latest installment. 

Srokus View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Srokus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/17/17 at 9:19pm
Episode 3 features our very own Mark Valenti of Blind Dog Gym. Mark has taken the conjugate and strongman training methodologies and applied them to the group fitness/gen pop with great results. If any of you coach or work with large groups this is a great one to get some solid ideas from. Click HERE to give it a listen. 

JustinBlatnik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JustinBlatnik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/18/17 at 10:41am
Tom, your podcast has jumped to the top of my "most anticipated" list for new episodes. Thanks for bringing such an awesome production to life! Great info already - Check it out if you haven't yet.
Srokus View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Srokus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/28/17 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by JustinBlatnik JustinBlatnik wrote:

Tom, your podcast has jumped to the top of my "most anticipated" list for new episodes. Thanks for bringing such an awesome production to life! Great info already - Check it out if you haven't yet.

Thanks my man, much appreciated!

Episode 4 is up and live, click HERE to listen to our interview with Jack Cambra of Fifty Barbell talk conjugate, simple athlete training, and what modern strength coaches lack. 

Srokus View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Srokus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/06/18 at 12:39pm
Hey there,Season 2 of Strength Agenda Radio is up and rocking with two fellow throwers in the first two weeks. To listen Episode 11 with Dan Tennison click here or to listen to Episode 12 featuring multiple time World Champ Adriane Wilson click here 

Thanks for the support last season and your continued support this season. If you have any questions you would like answered on our Top Of The Show discussions, comment below, feel free to message me on facebook, instagram, or email. Or you can call our show line at 815-797-2346. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic