Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » Newbie
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Indianapolis - 2 new competitors looking for equip
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Indianapolis - 2 new competitors looking for equip

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WaywardSatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Indianapolis - 2 new competitors looking for equip
    Posted: 4/29/14 at 8:02pm
Hey there!

Two new men in Indianapolis. IN looking to find someone local who might share equipment and possibly to train with. Let us know if you're out there!
Greg Pilling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Pilling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/30/14 at 8:18am
Welcome to NASGA.  Not sure where you guys are in Indy, but I'm up in Carmel and moved here a few months ago.  I have the stuff you guys need and a park right by my apartment where I throw.  I'm on a bit of a break from throwing and training right now from medical reasons, but if you guys want to come up here I'd be mroe than happy to let you guys use my equipment and get you started.  Eventually I'll be back at throwing too.

Greg Pilling
Greg Pilling
WaywardSatyr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WaywardSatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/30/14 at 8:38am
We're near east side, Irvington area. I'll get with my friend and see when we might get up there! Thanks for the reply and help!
Brian Gannon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Gannon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/30/14 at 12:24pm
Hey fellow-hoosiers!

I'm just getting started myself and in the same boat.  I've got a Ballistica on order and hope to throw together some DIY implements asap.  I'm in the Southport area and there some decent fields within a *cough* stones-throw of my place as well but I don't mind traveling across town for some good training time. 

I'm looking at least the two games in Indiana this year, maybe one in OH.  

-Brian   

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WaywardSatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/30/14 at 12:31pm
Sweet! You're pretty close to us then. I was looking at making some of the stuff myself as well. How are you going about it?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Pilling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/30/14 at 8:12pm
Just let me know when you can make it up.  I will likely be back at work next week and my work schedule is 3:30 to Midnight.  I'm assuming day time probably isn't best for you, but a Saturday could definitely work.
Greg Pilling

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WaywardSatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/30/14 at 8:17pm
Weekends are best here too. What is your availability on Saturday?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greg Pilling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/01/14 at 7:59pm
I'm available Saturday from 9-1 if you guys want to make it up this way.
Greg Pilling
gabrielroper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gabrielroper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10/23/19 at 8:20pm
Hi Greg,

I just saw my first Highland Games in Indy a couple of weeks ago and I'm interested in learning how to train so I can compete next year. Are you still in the Carmel area and interested in showing a newbie the ropes?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic