Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Weightlifting Clinic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Postaholic
Postaholic

Almost as strong as the top women +75kg

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Srokus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weightlifting Clinic
    Posted: 11/11/12 at 9:54pm
Hey guys don't know how many of you guys will be interested in this but I wanted to let you know that I will be doing a weightlifting clinic December 23rd in Wheaton, IL. The main lifts and their variations will be covered and we will also go over programming, recovery, and nutrition. If any of you are interested contact Jeff Armstrong at wheatonbarbell.com for more information. I will post more info as it becomes available. Thanks.
The competitor to be feared is not the one who worries about others, but the one who goes on making their business better at all times...

www.thestrengthagenda.com
phatmiked View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatmiked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/12 at 12:03pm
Will food be provided?

Srokus View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Almost as strong as the top women +75kg

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Srokus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/12/12 at 12:41pm
No, we will take a food break though.
The competitor to be feared is not the one who worries about others, but the one who goes on making their business better at all times...

www.thestrengthagenda.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic