FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

** July LC Thread **

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dl_buffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ** July LC Thread **
    Posted: 7/03/12 at 4:12pm
---------
I have very few social interaction skills, so I just throw stuff instead.
Road Warrior View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Road Warrior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/03/12 at 4:16pm
Hummmmm ! Tastee !Big smile
The only thing I have to prove is that I'm not affraid to TRY !
Lance Creed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lance Creed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/03/12 at 5:01pm
looks good to me!
Kyle Mac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kyle Mac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/04/12 at 12:06pm
Need to purchase ride on lawn mower, any suggestions? John Deere? Husqvarna?

Have solid 3 acres of grass to mow with some decent slopes in the middle, and I am tired of doing this with my old push mower.

dWood View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/04/12 at 2:06pm
John Deere is pretty solid....have a ride on one for 4 years...solid- dependable and I think a bit cheaper than huskarvana
JUST BRING IT /

SPEED KILLS..BUT STRENGTH PUNISHES
dWood View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/04/12 at 2:08pm
Ok...Hunger Games...anyone read the 2nd book?my son has auditioned( 2 nd callback today on the 4 th) didn't read 1 st book or see the movie but will have to bite the bullet now
JUST BRING IT /

SPEED KILLS..BUT STRENGTH PUNISHES

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lance Creed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/04/12 at 2:14pm
1st book was an entertaining read, but I haven't heard much good regarding the 2nd and 3rd books.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lance Creed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/04/12 at 2:22pm
Just in time for Independence Day - mashed up pics of US historical figures with popular memes and other crazy stuff: http://www.brobible.com/gear/slideshow/american-historical-figures-prints-jason-heuser

Some good ones in there...

I like Thomas Jefferson punching a silverback while holding the Declaration of Independence:

but George Washington zombie killer is my favorite:

Road Warrior View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Road Warrior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/04/12 at 2:44pm
Well here in the midwest they say nothing runs like a Deere, Good solid machines. Worth the money.  BTW Nice art work. Confused
The only thing I have to prove is that I'm not affraid to TRY !
dl_buffy View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dl_buffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/04/12 at 3:10pm
I want George's pants!!!  Like just in a hetro way of wanting to have a pair...not like actually his pants...
---------
Megan Melham View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Megan Melham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/04/12 at 9:31pm
I've read them all. 2nd book is more of a set up book for the complete war that the third book becomes. The president threatens Katniss' family and forces her to try to subdue the rebellion she sparked. Fails. Katniss and Peta end up back in the Hunger games as competitors for the 75th (?) anniversary of the games with other past victors. They plan an escape from the grounds but some die and some get left behind. Wasn't great but wasn't the worst I've read. The Twilight series holds that esteemed status.
Sammy68123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sammy68123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/04/12 at 10:23pm

Get out to see "Brave"! 

Not only will you glimpse some caber, hammer, and WOB action, but you will also see what men use their kilts for if they're not wearing them <LOL>!
Teresa Merrick
Bellevue, NE
Andrew Akins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Akins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/05/12 at 12:01pm
Took the wife to see 'Brave'. Great movie although we felt a little out of place being the only 40 somethings in the theatre and not having any kids with us.
"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot
jsully View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Prefers the D...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsully Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/05/12 at 12:27pm
going to see Brave this weekend with my Mrs
rogerws76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rogerws76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/05/12 at 1:43pm
Glimpse is the key word for the heavy events in the movie Brave! :)
Roger
dl_buffy View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dl_buffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/05/12 at 2:55pm
10yr old a dad would be sure could take care of any bad dates in future...

---------

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy68123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/05/12 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by Andrew Akins Andrew Akins wrote:

Took the wife to see 'Brave'. Great movie although we felt a little out of place being the only 40 somethings in the theatre and not having any kids with us.
Hey, hubby and I were 50 somethings in theater with no kids.  A very non-crowded matinee showing.
Teresa Merrick
Bellevue, NE
Alan H View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic
Account banned.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alan H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/06/12 at 12:34pm
STILL haven't gotten out to see BRAVE....maybe a weeknight next week.  Should be quiet.
Tim P View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/06/12 at 5:40pm

It is silly to be in a death metal band and write songs about peace and love or animal rights, no matter how talented you are.

I'm looking at you Man Must Die and Six Feet UnderThumbs Down
"What's the matter boy? you got ants in your pants?
No Ma'am...hot steel balls!"
Jerry Clower
dl_buffy View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dl_buffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/12/12 at 8:33am

---------
jsully View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Prefers the D...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsully Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/12/12 at 9:05am
Originally posted by jsully jsully wrote:

going to see Brave this weekend with my Mrs

honestly, I was unimpressed and a little let down.

The "glimpse" of caber, wob and hammer were pretty sweet. Heck the first 20 minutes were staging to be a pretty good movie. Then it turned into this mother-daughter thing that was just not how the movie was advertised. Kind of bummed about it really.
C. Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C. Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/12/12 at 9:20am
Originally posted by dl_buffy dl_buffy wrote:

lol

30 Corpses... 1 Man Beast... 0 Plot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy68123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/12/12 at 9:43am
Originally posted by jsully
<DIV>honestly, I was unimpressed and a little let down. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The glimpse of caber, wob and hammer were pretty sweet. Heck the first 20 minutes were staging to be a pretty good movie. Then it turned into this mother-daughter thing that was just not how the movie was advertised. Kind of bummed about it really. </DIV>[/QUOTE jsully
honestly, I was unimpressed and a little let down.

The glimpse of caber, wob and hammer were pretty sweet. Heck the first 20 minutes were staging to be a pretty good movie. Then it turned into this mother-daughter thing that was just not how the movie was advertised. Kind of bummed about it really.
[/QUOTE wrote:

Awww, so you don't see yourself and your Highland comrades using your kilts to escape from the roof of a castle <LOL>?
Awww, so you don't see yourself and your Highland comrades using your kilts to escape from the roof of a castle <LOL>?
Teresa Merrick
Bellevue, NE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sammy68123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/13/12 at 10:17am
A great clip about Kilts from IMDB.com--LOL!

Teresa Merrick
Bellevue, NE
Sean View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

9th Best in the World - 2010

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/16/12 at 8:39pm
NSFW but funny as hell:

Jim Glover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Glover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/16/12 at 10:51pm

LMFAO

This going on my Facebook.

"A single one of us can defeat your whole army. If you do not believe it, you may try, only please order your army to stop shooting with firearms." - Mameluke Chieftain Kurtbay
C. Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C. Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/19/12 at 8:11am
C. Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C. Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/19/12 at 8:30am
Jim Glover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jim Glover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/19/12 at 9:33am

Mayhem Fest 2012 at the OKC Zoo Amphitheater was ridiculously good.  

That is all.

"A single one of us can defeat your whole army. If you do not believe it, you may try, only please order your army to stop shooting with firearms." - Mameluke Chieftain Kurtbay
dl_buffy View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dl_buffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/23/12 at 3:50pm
Anyone know how to search Netflix by categories?  Or hell, even just browse ALL tv shows.  We have samsung TV with netflix.  All you get are those stupid categories that Netflix has decided to show you.  Click on rugrats once because you have a kid in the house and first three suggested categories are all animation and cartoons.  Damn you netflix.  I need horror zombies cooking in storage war auctions!!!  Or...something.
---------
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic