Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » Training
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Vertical

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vertical
    Posted: 4/22/10 at 7:52am

Just tested some of my kids and had my fullback go 37", D tackle went 35", and our tight end at 33"...all under 200lbs, but these are huge improvements from where we were in the fall. we are all getting pretty excited about next season!

but the real news is that Coach Tyler (ME) went 33'1/2" at 298 lbs... this is up from being stuck at 31" for the last year. not going to  lie, i am pretty pumped about this, and know it should also reflect in competition! i had to check it 4 times before i would actually give it to myself, but i assure that it is legit!!

Spencer Tyler = Awesome!!!
West View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote West Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/22/10 at 10:28am
Congrats. Nothin' better than a PR
Drink to the fame of it, honor the name of it, The Tartan.
The_Murph View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/22/10 at 11:37am
do ya'll have a vertex?
"perfect is the enemy of good"
Pingleton View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Highland Games' virtually straight legs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pingleton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/22/10 at 11:29pm

Originally posted by Styler Styler wrote:

the real news is that Coach Tyler (ME) went 33'1/2" at 298 lbs...

Very impressive!!!  Congratulations.

We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing.

- George Bernard Shaw

Styler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Styler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/23/10 at 4:06am

thanks fellas... i was def. pumped about it! standing long is happening today, but i mnot sure i will be able to get it in before we leave for a track meet!?!

murf: im not sure what brand it is, but its your typicall vert tester... raise it up to your height and hit the pattles at highest point... if vertex is the one that goes off of hang time, then no... that thing is not accurate... keep it simple when taking that type of measurement... as long as you dont cheat on your reach it should be on the money... to the 1/2 inch!

Spencer Tyler = Awesome!!!
The_Murph View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The_Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/23/10 at 3:16pm
you should Steal it for AAP all we have is the ruler lookin think on the wall
"perfect is the enemy of good"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic