FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

drum roll please

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K-Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: drum roll please
    Posted: 9/01/08 at 10:02am

I'd like to dedicate this pic to Jason Pauli, who swam through a river of cholesterol, and came out clean on the other side.

First time under 300 in 10 years. Now I can get back to ordering from the International Male catalog.

"I train in the sand pit in McDonald's. I do a few laps. I go through the tunnel a few times. The kids don't mind if I smoke. Plus, when I'm done, lunch is right there."- DLR 2003
C. Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C. Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/01/08 at 10:18am
photoshop, imo.
Roy Bogue View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roy Bogue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/01/08 at 10:22am
Werd, I saw the 3/4 sumo video  
Donate lately?
Jason Pauli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jason Pauli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/01/08 at 11:16am

"...Who swam through a river of cholesterol..."

I've never heard that one before but it's very accurate.

Just think Kearney, pretty soon you'll be able to buy clothes from stores that don't include the words "big and tall" and wear shirts that don't include the letter "X" in the size.

Team Pauli - You never walk alone
Roy Bogue View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roy Bogue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/01/08 at 1:01pm

Do you really fit into an "L" as in Large?

That sucks

Donate lately?
Chris Chafin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Chafin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/01/08 at 1:37pm
 good job!! keep it up brother
Brent Abbott View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent Abbott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/01/08 at 2:16pm
K-Man,
Congrats! I took off 50 and kept it off and its been a great thing.
Best,
Brent
K-Monster View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K-Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/01/08 at 2:53pm

Originally posted by C. Smith C. Smith wrote:

photoshop, imo.

Actually, I just have the scale turned upside down.

"I train in the sand pit in McDonald's. I do a few laps. I go through the tunnel a few times. The kids don't mind if I smoke. Plus, when I'm done, lunch is right there."- DLR 2003
K-Monster View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K-Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/01/08 at 2:54pm

Originally posted by Roy Bogue Roy Bogue wrote:

Werd, I saw the 3/4 sumo video  

That was just gh gut. Actually, I think I was 325 when I did that 600 cahones libre.

K-Monster View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K-Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/01/08 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by Jason Pauli Jason Pauli wrote:

"...Who swam through a river of cholesterol..."

I've never heard that one before but it's very accurate.

Just think Kearney, pretty soon you'll be able to buy clothes from stores that don't include the words "big and tall" and wear shirts that don't include the letter "X" in the size.

I was just thinking of Shawshank. You did give me some inspiration though Jason. You look fantastic. But I still want to make a few more throws before I give it all back.

K-Monster View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K-Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/01/08 at 2:59pm

And thanks guys for the props. There is a way to throw even at less than 300. I'm sure Lyttle will read this and start his perfectly toned ass off.

kover View Drop Down

Top 10 in the USA - '03-'11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/01/08 at 3:01pm
like i always say  your a m&m away from 3hundee

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jason Pauli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/01/08 at 4:15pm

Roy... I can go "M" now.

{{{SHUDDER}}}

I'd be interested, for those of us whose weight has fluctuated greatly, what was your best weight that you threw at?

I had my best year at 275.

Sadly enough, you can be TOO heavy as a heavy.

mcdonl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcdonl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/02/08 at 1:29am

I have lost 27 pounds... I am now at 250... I threw bad before, and I throw even worse now but I still like to tell everyone.

Leroy

Leroy McDonough
Roy Bogue View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roy Bogue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/02/08 at 1:53am
I was at my best at 230- 240
Donate lately?
C. Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Retired

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C. Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/02/08 at 2:25am

I honestly think this is the number for alot of people.  I belive it was for Ryan, and i know KO is looking to be there for next year.  Larry is always right around that, Will and Dave too. 

will barron View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic
Top 10 in the USA - '03, '04, '07, '08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote will barron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/02/08 at 2:50am

nice work Kearney - I bet Paige is happy...

hbaileyIII View Drop Down
Top 10 in the USA - '02-'12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hbaileyIII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/02/08 at 3:11am
Great job bro!!!
HB3
Silverback View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/02/08 at 3:16am
El Flacko
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
jlmreddog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jlmreddog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/02/08 at 4:59am
Damn Kearney you must be getting close to your gigolo weight.
John McClure

Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.

Abraham Lincoln

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jason Pauli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/02/08 at 6:41am
Originally posted by C. Smith C. Smith wrote:

I honestly think this is the number for alot of people.  I belive it was for Ryan, and i know KO is looking to be there for next year.  Larry is always right around that, Will and Dave too. 

I've always noticed that.

xxxxl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxxl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/02/08 at 10:18am
Jason , The only way i'll ever see 275 involves the phrase multiple amputation..... 325 would be fine!
K-Monster View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K-Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/02/08 at 12:49pm
My fat would start looking shredded at 275. That's a weight I've never thrown at - started out at 278.
COLEWINE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote COLEWINE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/02/08 at 1:28pm

Good Evening,

I had to cut weight about twelve years ago for health reasons. I was a wide body. 5’11” 295+ I have been at 210 for ten years now. I can’t throw nearly as well as before or lift as much,but other parts of my life are so much better. I had to decide what was most important in my life. So I think that people need to find a weight that is reasonable. It doesn’t need to be all or nothing. Life is still hard. But it’s easier at 210 then 300. But that's just me. Take care, Bruce

Brittney View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brittney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/02/08 at 1:36pm

Hooray for weight loss. Good for you.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing; so is alot. -Albert Einstein
toddm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toddm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/02/08 at 1:52pm
Good job, Kearney...I'm down to 240 from 278 (my goal is 235). It was easier for me, I guess, 'cause I'm not trying to throw heavy things long distances!

Keep goin'...it's a goal worth achieving!
Todd McDougal
Steiger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/03/08 at 4:56am

STILL GOT YA BY 5!!!! tub-o!!!!  What do you think, race to 275? for coldstone of course.

OH YEAH, I HAD TO CROP OUT THE TOENAILS.  I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO START WITH THE PURGING.

I should be training, not posting!!!
G Brightwell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote G Brightwell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/03/08 at 5:02am

atta boy there Kearney!  just think..soon you'll be able to jump on the bed and the thing not hit the ground!

I guess I'll mail you some of my old clothes.  You'll be a needin em soon.

A ball player has got to be kept hungry to become a big leaguer. That is why no boy from a rich family ever made the big leagues.—Joe DiMaggio

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jason Pauli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/03/08 at 5:26am

Amputation counts Paul.

Dougy... watch out... pretty soon you may see an ab!

dWood View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dWood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 9/03/08 at 6:04am

Originally posted by Roy Bogue Roy Bogue wrote:

I was at my best at 230- 240

that was when you had that meaty man-ass Roy

JUST BRING IT /

SPEED KILLS..BUT STRENGTH PUNISHES
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic