Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » Training Logs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Training Log: Damien Fisher

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Damien Fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Training Log: Damien Fisher
    Posted: 6/30/15 at 2:56pm
I've never been good at keeping logs, but am gonna give it another try.

My name is Damien Fisher, got started in the games last year. I played basketball for Western Washington University, and was fortunate enough to be apart of a D2 national championship while I was there. I came out for track as well my last couple years in college, and threw javelin for 1yr, discus for 2yrs, and shot put for 1yr. Nothing special as far as marks go, but was a decent D2 thrower. I did track in high school for two years, but that consisted of stand throws since our coach just knew football lol.

After watching the Bellingam, WA games in 2013, I thought they seemed like a cool way to keep competing after college. The 2014 Bham games were my first, and I've competed in 8 games since then. I'm fortunate that there are plenty of games less that 2hrs from me, otherwise that number would be much lower if I had to get hotels each time!

Some of these are from the last couple weeks so they aren't up in nasga yet, but here are my best numbers so far:

Braemar: 40'9"
Open: 51+ (don't remember exactly)
HWFD: 38'7"
LWFD: 74'10"
HH: 90'9" no blades
LH: 111'7.5" no blades
Sheaf: 26'
WOB: 16'
Biggest caber: 12:15 with ~19ft, 105lbs

Just got blades this past Friday, so I'm hoping the learning curve doesn't screw me up for the rest of the season

Again, I'm terrible at keeping logs, but I'll try to keep this updated with training and throwing as best I can!
Damien Fisher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Damien Fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/30/15 at 4:38pm
6/29/15
Just finished a strength phase, so the next few weeks will be a speed phase to "peak" for Enumclaw, which will be my first real big games.

Snatch high pulls clusters 5x(5x1)@165lbs (~70%), 20sec between reps, 3-4min between sets. Averaged 1.3m/s so weight will increase next week.

Back Squat 8x3@275lbs (~60%), averaged a little >1m/s each rep

Bench sets of 5 up to 3x5@240lbs (~70%). Coming back from a pec issue and still feel weak so I'll still be working the weight back up on bench during the taper

Band triceps pushdowns and bent-over rows 2x10ea

Took somewhere around 12-15 sheaf tosses in the evening. Don't have standards to measure height, but finally feeling like I'm starting to get the timing down.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Damien Fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/01/15 at 1:14pm
6/30/15

Light Hammer took about 15 easy throws, just trying to get the feel of the blades.

24lb Braemar x10, best of 40'5"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Damien Fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/01/15 at 6:41pm
7/1/15
Lifting

Power cleans clusters 5x(5x1)@185lbs (~70%), 20sec between reps, 3-4min between sets. Averaged 1.2m/s so weight will increase next week.

BTN push press 8x3@205lbs (~70%)

Box squat with safety-squat bar worked up to 5x420lbs. Box is about 2in above parallel. First time trying these with the SSB, but I always feel that the high box has a large transfer to the power position of the throws. I like to go fairly heavy on these even during speed blocks because I don't get too beat up from the decreased ROM

Band overhead tricep extensions and 120# log curls 3x10ea

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Damien Fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/03/15 at 12:06am
7/2/15

Had a little extra time around lunch, so took about 10 pulls each of WOB and sheaf. No standards again but feeling good. I'm hoping to hit the 30' mark in Enumclaw.

In the evening:
HWFD
5xStand throws, best of 28'
5x1 turns, best of 36'2"
10x2 turns, everything was between 34-36', which is the farthest I've ever thrown with a 2 turn. Still 3ft below my best 1 turn....

Open Stone
5xStand, all 47+
10xGlide, consistent at 49-50', best of 50'4"
Stones have been feeling pretty good in practice the past few weeks. Hoping to end the year somewhere close to 53'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Damien Fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/04/15 at 12:32am
7/3/15

LWFD

3xStand throws
3x1 turns
10x2 turns, averaged 64-67', best of 69'
There is a decent incline where I threw, so these would have been a bit longer on flat ground. I'm struggling with my finish right now, nothing feels like a clean release.

Light Hammer
5x1 wind
15x3 winds
Still trying to get used to the feel of blades and how to use them. Feel more restricting than anything else at this point.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Damien Fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/07/15 at 1:23am
7/4/15
Lifted with a buddy who competes in lightweight strongman. Just followed along with what he was doing on a fairly easy press day
Log Clean + strict press 8x1x170lbs EMOM

High incline press 5x8

Triceps extensions 4x12

HWFD
3xStand throws
5x1 turn
10x2 turn, best of 37'2" (2-turn PR!)

7/6/15
Lifting
Snatch high pulls clusters 5x(5x1)@185lbs, PUSH band stopped working so no velocity metrics. Felt fast though so I'll go up next week.

Back Squat 8x2@305lbs, felt fast

Bench sets of 3 up to 3x3@255lbs, then 2x5@255lbs with the Slingshot.

Band triceps pushdowns and hammer curls 3x10ea

Light Hammer in the evening
3xMcKim warmup drill
3x1 wind
10x3 wind, best of 114'+. Blades are starting to feel normal, so hopefully that will lead to pr's over the next couple months

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Damien Fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/08/15 at 11:31am
7/7/15

LWFD
3xStand throws
3x1-turn
15x2-turn, average 68-71, best of 73'+
Nothing really felt fluid today, but was able to work on my block and finish so it was productive. My old javelin spikes blew out recently, and apparently they don't make turf shoes in size 15's so I went with some wide receiver cleats, which had the shortest cleats I could find on short notice. I'll feel them out at the Skagit Valley games this weekend and modify them if necessary.

Open Stone

5xStand throws
10xGlides, average 48-50, best of 51'
Really happy with how these went today. Was pretty tired so I took most of these as 80% tempo throws. Turned it on for the last one to hit the 51'.
Duncan McCallum View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duncan McCallum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/08/15 at 12:44pm
"HWFD
3xStand throws
5x1 turn
10x2 turn, best of 37'2" (2-turn PR!)"

Nice!!!
The man in the arena.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Damien Fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/08/15 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by Duncan McCallum Duncan McCallum wrote:

"HWFD
3xStand throws
5x1 turn
10x2 turn, best of 37'2" (2-turn PR!)"

Nice!!!

Thanks. Before these past few weeks my 2-turn was consistently 4-5ft under my 1-turn, so its nice to have it finally catching up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Damien Fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/09/15 at 1:06pm
7/8/15
Lifting
Power cleans clusters 5x(5x1)@185lbs. Was supposed to go up this week but had no energy all day long. Speed felt decent.

BTN push press 6x2@225lbs. Was supposed to be 8x2, but cut the last two sets

Box squat worked up to 3x3@405lbs. Box is about 2in above parallel. Was supposed to be up to a triple around 500, but played it safe today.

HWFD
3xStand
5x1-turn
7x2-turn
Cut it short cause I felt something tweak in my left oblique on the last throw, which was the best of the day at just under 37'. Doesn't feel like anything major. I'll let it rest a little and not throw till the games this weekend. Overall it was a very frustrating training day due to feeling worn down

Edited by Damien Fisher - 7/09/15 at 6:23pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Damien Fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/12/15 at 8:15pm
7/11/15
Skagit Valley games recap

These are a smaller games, and only about 30min from my house, but had an awesome crowd. The stands were packed all day long which is always cool.

BS: 1st, 40+, just under a pr
HWFD: 1st, 36+. Opened with a 1-turn ~35', then 2-turned the rest.
LWFD: 1st, 75'10", 1ft pr
HH: 2nd, 92+, 2ft pr
LH: 1st, 114'3"+, 3ft pr
WOB: 1st, was the only one to hit 14', so tried to jump to 15'6 and hit the bar on all 3 attempts. Still not close to the 16' I was hitting at the end of last season
Sheaf: 1st, 30'. Used a 16lb for the first time. Here in Washington we always use a 20lb, but the one we had was crappy so after much confusion over the rules, we went with the 16lb.
Caber: 2nd, 55deg. We had the choice of going with a 17', 80lb B-class stick, or a 20'6", 110lb nasty stick with almost no taper. We chose the big one and nobody came close. Kevin Dupuis was first with a 60deg I believe.

Overall it was a good day. It was great to meet Kevin, and my brother came out for his first games. Took 4th in B class

Back at it tomorrow. Portland next weekend, then Enumclaw the week after

Edited by Damien Fisher - 7/12/15 at 8:47pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Damien Fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/14/15 at 1:18am
7/13/15
Lifting
Snatch high pulls clusters 3x(5x1)@205lbs

Back Squat 3x1@335lbs, 3x1@365lbs. I had planned to do all six at 335, but felt better than expected so upped it a little

Bench sets of 1 up to 305lbs, then 2x3@305lbs with the slingshot, then 2x20@135 to get some blood through the pec. The weights feel light but don't have any "pop"

Band triceps pushdowns 2x10

WOB: somewhere around 10-12 pulls. These still feel sucky

Pretty quick session today. Dropping the volume this week but still touching a bit of weight before the full competition deload next week

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Damien Fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/15/15 at 1:21am
7/14/15

Was planning to throw HWFD and LH today, but the little bit of time I had today got even shorter when the field I usually throw at closed early right as I showed up. So I headed to my backup field and dropped HWFD. Didn't really feel like throwing it anyway...

Light Hammer
5x McKim warmup drill
3x 1-wind. These went 97', 99', 97'. Tells me just how much work I still have with hammers Cry
5x 3-wind, best of 112'

Also, messed around at the gym and tossed the 100lb plate in the grass a couple times to simulate the Portland stone. Really hoping I get more than the 11' I threw the plate lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Damien Fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/16/15 at 1:56am
7/15/15
Lifting
Power cleans clusters 3x(5x1)@205lbs

BTN push press 6x1@245lbs

Box squat singles up to 505lbs. Box is about 2in above parallel.

Was planning to make up throwing HWFD today, but got home to find my 105lb 1yo malamute-shepard mix had gotten bored, ripped the door off his wire kennel, and destroyed everything he could find in the garage...Thankfully he didn't find anything more valuable than socks, shoelaces, and paper towels. Had to hang out with him until my wife got home, at which point I headed back to work. I guess HWFD wasn't meant to happen this week lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Damien Fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/16/15 at 2:40am
Also, booked my flight to the amateur champs in Minnesota today. Big thanks to Kevin Dupuis for inviting me and giving me the opportunity to compete with the best am's in the country. Heading into this season it never crossed my mind that I'd have the chance to go this year.
KTDupuis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KTDupuis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/17/15 at 3:49pm
Glad to have you on the field in MN. I had a fun time at Skagit Valley. Thanks for whooping my ass all day. ;-)

See you in a few weeks.
"I have a right to my opinion, and my opinion is that you have no right to your opinion" - G. Carlin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Damien Fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/20/15 at 12:31am
7/18/15

Portland recap
HWFD:
1st, ~35'. Opened with a 1-turn, then fouled both my 2-turns out the front. 3rd attempt looked to have been 36-37+, but clipped the board with my left toe on the way down
LWFD: 1st, 70'+. This felt horrible. Was off balance, landing way closed, throwing straight up in the air. Slowed the last attempt waaaay down and broke the 70' mark.
Portland Stone: 1st, 15'2.5". Tied for 1st, but had a better second mark. I think was a two ft improvement over last years toss with this 96lb monster
OS: 2nd, 48'+. Same as LWFD, falling all over the place.
WOB: 1st, 15'. Went for the field record at 16'1" but didn't get close.
HH: 1st, 93'+. 1ft pr on 3rd attempt. I really struggle catching and driving down with the heavy. On my first two attempts it felt like the 3rd wind was slower than the 2nd
LH: 1st, 116'+. Probably the most consistent series I've ever had with 115'+, 116'+, 114'+. Tried some record attempts but had no gas after a whole day in 99 degree sunshine.
Caber: 1/2/3rd?, 12:10. Not sure exactly where I placed. The stick was 107lbs, but only 16'11"

Was fortunate enough to pull out the overall win, but this was probably the most frustrated with my throws that I've been since I've started last year. Except for hammers, nothing felt connected at all. Even when I slowed things down it was just one of those days where you feel like you've forgotten how to throw. Ah well, it was still a great trip overall. These games have been a lot of fun both times I've gone, and the guys in the A class there are a big reason why I love this sport. Also got the chance to hang out with a thrower buddy from college, and a former intern of mine. Always good to connect as we all start to move our separate ways across the country.

Back to work tomorrow. Really easy week before the Claw
Nathan Parker View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic
Arnold Am........ check. Time to go Pro.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nathan Parker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/20/15 at 10:05am
Solid game! See you in a month.
Sport Kilt
JDJ Caber Company
Hylete.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Damien Fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/22/15 at 12:19am
Originally posted by Nathan Parker Nathan Parker wrote:

Solid game! See you in a month.

Thanks, looking forward to it!

7/20/15
Power Cleans up to 3x2@225lbs

BTN Push Press up to 3x3@205lbs

Sheaf x5, easy pulls

WOB x5, felt smooth

7/21/15
LWFD

3x stand
3x 1-turn
10x 2-turn. First 5 felt horrible, best of 69'. Figured out that I wasn't getting my left foot down fast enough, causing me to drift way open before touchdown. After adjusting, last 5 were all over 72, with best of 74+.

Got a brand new 22lb hammer yesterday from the Acme HG crew (Steve Schemstad and Kas Tomila). Brought it out and realized I forgot my tacky....so no hammer for me today.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Damien Fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/23/15 at 1:41am
7/22/15
Hip Snatch up to 3x2@155lbs

Box Squat up to 3x3@315. 2in above parallel.

WOB x5

Headed to Mt Vernon (only 20min away) to throw with Luke Lomsdalen and Steve, and ended up throwing a little more than expected.

HWFD
3x stand
3x 1-turn
5x 2-turn, best of 37'+. Starting to be more consistent around the 37' mark

LWFD
5x 2-turn, all were 71+ except one that slipped out early. Best of 74+

Heavy Hammer
bunch of winds
3x full, 90'+, 87'+, 90'+. The new hammer feels great. Was throwing up onto a hill with a decent grade, so probably would have 2-3' added on flat ground. Really happy with how these felt. I'm hoping being able to consistently practice with the 22lb for the first time will get me close to 100' by Pleasanton.

Light Hammer
3x full, had already picked the tape up. Took these with no blades as practice for Enumclaw

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Damien Fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/26/15 at 10:28pm
7/25/15
Enumclaw recap

BS: 1st, 36'+. They said the stone was 23lbs, felt much closer to 25...
OS: 1st, 48'+. 17lb stone that was almost perfectly round, but waaay too big to tuck so it kept rolling of everyone's fingers. Had two 43's before grabbing the win on the 3rd throw
HWFD: 1st, 37'3". PR in practice or games with a 2-turn. Very happy with this as it is the first time since Victoria back in May that I've gotten over 37' in a game
LWFD: 1st, 77'+, PR! Been inconsistent with this event the last couple weeks, and went 68+ and 71+ my first two before pulling this out. It was one of those that as soon as you hit the power position you know its gonna take off
LH: 4th, 103-4'+. This didn't go well...
WOB: T-2nd, 14'. Still suck at WOB this year. Barely touched the bar at 15'
Sheaf: 2nd, 26'. We opened with sheaf while it was still raining. I think it gained at least 3-4lbs from 20' to 28'. Even Cory ended with only 28'
Caber: 1st, 11:55.
Overall: 1st, Shane 2nd, Scott 3rd

Had a great time despite the rainy weather we had for the first half of the day. It was cool meeting and throwing with a bunch of good out-of-town guys, Shane Sutherland, Scott Chisolm, Matt Wanat, John Forsythe, and Curtis Durocher, along with the usual crew of top PNW A's like Brandon Maloy and Cory Frazier. Looking forward to coming back next year.

Headed into the home stretch now, 4wks till the amateur world champs, and 6wks till Pleasanton.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Damien Fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/27/15 at 8:20pm
7/27/15

Special exercise circuit
Barbell glute bridge
2x5 w/5sec holds@225lbs
Band resisted hip drive 2x10. Turning the right foot and trowing the right hip forward against a band wrapped around the waist and attached to an upright
Band resisted tricep punches 2x10. Elbow high like a stone throw

24in Depth Jumps 2x5

Hang Snatch high pull clusters, 3x(3/3)@205lbs. 20sec between clusters, 3-4min between sets

Back Squat waves, 2x(5x315, 4x335, 3x365lbs). 3-4min between sets within each wave

Slingshot pushups 3x20 fast

Edited by Damien Fisher - 7/29/15 at 2:14am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Damien Fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/29/15 at 1:15am
7/27/15

Stones

21lb Braemar x10, best of 39'+
Open x7-8, best of 49'. Mixed results with trying to work on getting the right foot turning early to allow the hip to come through ahead of the stone. I tend to catapult it over Udo Beyer style (for those who know 80's shot putters...), but lack his 700lb bench press to make it work

7/28/15

Heavy Hammer
3x 1-wind
10x 2-wind, most 94-95', best of 97'! Everyone of these throws was a PR with previous best being 93'+

Made some changes today that I hope will pay off these last six weeks. First, I'm been trying to solve why every throw has improved this year except WOB. Determined that the only thing really different in my training between when I was throwing 16' last year and now, is I haven't been doing heavy pulling during the season. Will add some these next 3 weeks and hope maybe it can get me to 15' at worlds...
Was able to throw tonight with a former college teammate who went to nationals in hammer. She suggested dropping the 3-wind and sticking with 2-wind since she said it looked like I'm not yet able to accelerate for all three. Obviously she knew what she was talking about since just about every throw was a new PR. Also worked a bit on releasing higher. I'll give 2-winds a try with light on Friday and see if I get similar results.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Damien Fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/30/15 at 12:14am
7/29/15

Special exercise circuit

core blasters 2x10
triceps punchdowns 2x10ea
SL lateral step (off 12in box) jumps 2x5ea

BTN Push Press
clusters, 3x(3/3)@205lbs. 20sec between clusters, 3-4min between sets

Deadlift
triples up to a pretty easy 435. Felt much better than expected. Looked back and realized I haven't really pulled from the floor since last November. Definitely won't do that next year.

Strict OHP 3x10

HWFD

3x 1-turn
8x 2-turn, best of 36'. These were super sucky, most likely in part from deadlifting earlier. Just had nothing at the finish.

LWFD

x5, best of 74'. Same as HWFD, no power in the power position.

Sheaf
x15-20. Took a ton of pulls with Luke's 16lb since my borrowed 20lb has fallen to pieces.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Damien Fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/31/15 at 12:01am
7/30/15

Open Stone
15x stand throws. Put nothing behind any of these, just focused on turning the right foot and getting the hip ahead of the stone.
5x Glide. Around 80% effort on these. When my legs are dead, like they are now, I like to back of and do some tempo throws to drill a part of the throw.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Damien Fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/04/15 at 12:18am
Was a very busy weekend with both work and volunteering so I wasn't able to throw or lift as planned. Only thing i got in was some winds and McKim drills in my yard with the heavy hammer on Sunday night.

8/3/15

Special exercise circuit
24in Depth Jumps 2x5
Band resisted hip drive 2x10
Band tricep punchdowns 2x10

Power Clean clusters, 3x(2/2/2)@225lbs. 20sec between clusters, 3-4min between sets

Back Squat waves, 2x(4x335, 3x365, 2x385lbs). 3-4min between sets within each wave

Slingshot pushups 3x20 fast

Open Stone

10x stand. Still working on getting the right foot ahead early.
5x glide, best of ~50'. Not feeling great, but still adjusting to the emphasis on turning the right foot early. No increase in distances yet, but finishing in a much better position with my chest up instead of catapulting over the top.

HWFD

3x 1-turn
5x 2-turn, best of 40'4"!!! Huge PR in practice or games on the last throw of the day. Really happy I pulled this out as I was doubting if I was capable of going 40+ in a game this year. Still have to do it when it counts, but now I know for sure that it's possible

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Damien Fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/05/15 at 12:16am
8/4/15

Good, but not great hammer day. Was close on most throws, but wasn't quite able to get a hold of one.

after a bunch of winds:
Heavy hammer
5x McKim drill
3x 1-wind
5x 2-wind, best of 95'+. Not gonna mess with the 3-wind again until next year

Light hammer
3x 2-wind, best of 110'+
6x 3-wind, all 112-114'+

TomLawrence View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomLawrence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/05/15 at 8:26am
Is the McKim warmup drill you keep logging his drive-to-zero-into-the-ground thing?

Tom
Aim high. Stay hungry.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Damien Fisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/05/15 at 2:06pm
Yessir that's the one. I really struggle with keeping my right arm long and driving down out of the catch, so I think adding these in might be part of why my hammers have starting to climb the past month or so. I also like to use them as a warmup just so I don't have to waddle out to retrieve the hammer in my blades as much
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic