Nasgaweb Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home » Nasgaweb Forums » Training
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

Oregon Coast/Portland Training Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oceanpoppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oregon Coast/Portland Training Help
    Posted: 3/27/15 at 7:56pm
I am hoping to find a group of folks (or individuals) that are training as heavy athletes on the North Oregon coast or in the Portland area that would be willing to help me get started in heavy athletics.  I am willing to travel and would be a solid and dependable workout partner.  Please contact me through this forum if you can help.
Ryan Stewart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Stewart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/27/15 at 9:19pm
Lots of people in that area. Robin Kneble, John Odden, James Gorley, Chip. The Queen Kaelyne Mowell would probably be the best person to talk to about throwing groups in the area though. You can PM them on here or find them on Facebook. Hope this helps
John Gallagher- "MASS MOVES MASS"
The Queen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote The Queen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/27/15 at 9:33pm
Shoot me a PM with your name and contact info.  I'd be happy to put you in touch with some folks who could help you out.  We have several athletes in the Portland area, as well as down the valley, and we do most of our communication about practices and training on Facebook.  

rknebel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rknebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/28/15 at 12:02am
Kaelyne is your best bet to get set up in that area. I'm down in the Roseburg area but am always happy to help if you are ever in the area.
Oceanpoppy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oceanpoppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/28/15 at 3:47pm
Thanks I sent you a PM and look forward to connecting with the Portland Group.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic