Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

TRAINING LOG: Myles

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455>
Author
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/23/17 at 7:28am
Been off the board, just since Gerard I have not felt like coming on.  I had the honor of being his friend, we spoke and texted often.  This past weekend I went to Dothan and competed.  Drove by the Holiday Inn that in Montgomery that we stayed in for a wild North South game.  The party after in the hotel was epic that I will never forget.  Then went through Troy, Gerard played football there.  I miss him.  Just going to leave it laying there.  I have so many questions still. 

Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Silverback View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 3/27/17 at 8:47am
Last Saturday did Dothan game.  I was not so good.  Just blah.  But after the game, Durso, Terry Smith, Rhett Bobzein and Doug and Alex Ballard went out to eat.  Was an epic meal with Durso singing opera for the entire place to a rousing ovation.  Libations were flowing and so was the laughter.  Was really great.  Dothan games is a good one.

Monday went in and hit some shoulders.  Did a lot of overhead as usual.  Dumbells, 40, 50, 60, 70 and 80 x 6 and stopped there.  Had more, then did the 50's for 5 x 10.  Some high rep side laterals for a couple sets and out. 

Wednesday went in and pulled.  Lat is fine now and lower back feels decent.   Went up to 405 and hit 3 sets of triples.  5 x 10 bent over row and was kind of gassed, did some dumbell curls.

Friday chest, been doing russian and went to the 5's, 6 sets of 5 with 215 and did 6 last set, no lift or anything.  Then 5 x 10 w 75's laying on a flat bench, then 5 x 10 dips and then some french curls for 30 more reps, 160 reps total. 

Went out Saturday morning before the sore hit.  Don Stewart there.  Was best day throwing in a month.  Of course a week late.  Never remember being pissed at throwing good?  Threw first 5 events and stopped.  New guy with us, officer Danny, Tuscaloosa PD.  We did not hurt him.  So good.  Was great day. 
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/03/17 at 10:11am
Last monday went in to squat, worked up to 365 and could not keep balance to squat it.  Really frustrating, have to change something.  Went down and did 5 x 10 with 135 just doing ton of reps and then same with some leg extensions.  Trying to get some work and blood flow in there.

Wednesday got some good shoulder work.  Dumbell presses 40, 50, 60, 70, and 80's  had little hard time w the clean and did crappy.  So went 85's x 3 much better.  Then did 50's for 5 x 10, same with dips after 5 x 10, then some side laterals 2 sets of 20 and some seated french curls 3 x 10.  Nice pump.

Friday was back day, and felt toasted still from Monday squats.  I got so sore from all those reps and was still cashed.  Went to 365 for 5 and did 2 sets there.  Got nice and stiff from that right then.  Did 5 x 10 bent over row with 135 and then some standing curls up to 80'x 6 and some concentration curls  Good pump.

Next morning threw.  The new guy showed, the other two older new guys did not.  One of them gone since Dothan.  Might have done it for him.  Had good solid day of throwing.  Shoulders feeling pretty decent even.  Stone, light weight, light hammer and sheaf and wob.  Plenty. 
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/07/17 at 8:42am
Monday went in and got some incline.  This was the final week of russian, did 6 x 6 w 215.   Was decent and hard.  Then did 5 x 10 with flat dumbells 75's.  My elbows and joints are talking.  Only did a little french curl for triceps and kicked out.  Pleased.

Wednesday was different.  Since I can't keep my balance to squat tried some hatfield squats.  And it worked nice.  Went up to a triple at 370.  I did a lot of sets on the way up.  Had more and was pleased how this worked.  Then did regular squats for another 50 reps, 5 x 10 w 135.  Then some extensions in the range that does not hurt for another 50 reps. 

Tuesday and Thursday 20 sets of calves and stretching a bunch.  Legs are real numb of late. 
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4/10/17 at 7:33pm
Friday went in and felt cashed since I pressed a ton of sets and reps Monday.  But once again how you feel is a lie.  Got going and doing dumbell presses standing, did 40 x 12, 50 x 8, 60 x 5, 70 x 5, 80 x 8, just crushed the 80's for 8, felt real strong, then did the 5 x 10 with 50's.  Did a couple sets of side laterals real high rep and was done. 

Saturday got out and tossed some stone.  It was ok.  28 felt real good except the yam at the end.  Came along as we threw.  Then really wanted some hammer.  Made some ground last week and thought about it all week and was going to smash it.  Well I got real short armed and was dick.  I am still pissed about it.  Oh well. 

This week I am resting so to speak.  De load is the new term.  Resting is what it is.  Loving my protein action from AST, I think it is making difference for me as I have trouble eating enough. 
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/02/17 at 8:01am
OK I am back.  Did not train last week really to rest for Hattiesburg.  John Micka has a gym over there and it is very nice.  He puts on a game and he was a great host.  The game is just a couple years old and was in the field across from the gym.  I had a real nice day until the day dragged on and my body said nope at about 4 PM.  So sheaf and wob were no bueno.  Had nice sprint w the caber and really had fun.  My boy Pete won the A class and my newer boy Keith won the B class. 

Observations.  Why do we have to dumb down a strength sport for people with no strength?  All sports are not for everyone.  We need to do more minimal heights on events as they were hours long.  Hours.  Some of these heights we start at again show, if you don't have strength, why are you doing a strength sport? 

Got back in the gym last night.  Felt decent at best.  Pulled some deads and went up to 435 x 3 and it was ok.  Then 5 x 10 on bent over row and then some curls and out.  Worked to the 90's for a couple and was tired.  It was enough. 
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
TomLawrence View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomLawrence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/02/17 at 8:36am
Originally posted by Silverback Silverback wrote:

Observations.  Why do we have to dumb down a strength sport for people with no strength?  All sports are not for everyone.  We need to do more minimal heights on events as they were hours long.  Hours.  Some of these heights we start at again show, if you don't have strength, why are you doing a strength sport?

Even as a little guy myself, I have to agree with you Mule.  Of course, my formative games were under the Cummings umbrella and that was always the way of things, i.e. go get stronger.

That said, I have seen games with pure novice classes serve folks really well.  It just becomes a matter of if there is space and people to put on a novice class.

Tom

Aim high. Stay hungry.
CharlesFay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CharlesFay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/02/17 at 1:37pm
"Observations. Why do we have to dumb down a strength sport for people with no strength? All sports are not for everyone. We need to do more minimal heights on events as they were hours long. Hours. Some of these heights we start at again show, if you don't have strength, why are you doing a strength sport?"

Amen! There are tons of "sports" that require very little strength, i.e. darts, badminton etc. If you cannot get a 56 any higher than your arm extending over your head, then you are weak as a fart in the wind and need to go somewhere else. Plain and simple people who are too weak need to either train and fix it or go to another sport. They just make the day go long on height events. I would never enter a swim meet and annoy and insult real swimmers with my infantile swimming ability.
Shawn Baker View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn Baker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/02/17 at 3:54pm
Indeed, get strong first, then come play!
DStewart View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DStewart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/04/17 at 11:16am
I take it someone opened at 9' lol.
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/05/17 at 9:06am
Ross rest in peace would have cleared that up very fast.  OK, my second bitch.  If your a new thrower, if your a B thrower and if your a new A thrower, do not give advice.  You are not good enough to give advice, you stink yourself.  We have a gal at the games, who is horrible, yet she feels compelled to coach people.  She will actually start giving advice.  She will also cheer on when others do total crap and tell them great?  This person I don't think has ever beaten anyone.  I am serious and gives advice.  Then comes in at 9 in the sheaf. 

I realize some people want to have a life event and say they did the games.  But the second time you better be practicing and ready to compete as this is a contest, not a frigging cocktail party some with your f ing jello shots seem to confuse it with. 

I had a fabulous day in the gym Wednesday, hit my incline, second week of the cycle and it was interupted by the game, yea I spelled it wrong.  Came back and hit 6 sets of 4 on the incline and smoked it.  Then 5 x 10 on flat dumbells w the 80's, then 50 dips same 5 x 10 and about 60 pushdowns with 3 sets.  Felt swole and good. 
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
DStewart View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DStewart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/05/17 at 3:24pm
Battle of the milo vs westside t's
Brian Randell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Randell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/05/17 at 3:35pm
9' in the freaking sheaf?  Holy Hell...
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/11/17 at 6:25pm
Because of my balance issues with the numb legs I have been doing my heavy stuff on the hatfield squats, and friday worked up to a 455 triple.  Was nice to have some poundage back on me.  I had more in the tank it felt like at the time.  Then did my 5 x 10 with regular squats and leg extensions.

Now I got up and out early Saturday morning after the squat sesh Friday night.  The legs were not just numb, but they were no bueno.  Just had nothing.  Stumbling bumbling around. 

Monday got some shoulders.  Press and more press really.  Overheads worked 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, super ugly clean and no balance on he first rep, but managed 6, then did 5 x 10 with the 50's and couple sets of side laterals for 20.  Felt good, short and sweet.

Was ready to pull Wednesday and my body said nope.  Worked up to 405 and stopped there.  Just felt heavy and should not.  Still did 5 x 10 bent over row and some curls. 

Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/15/17 at 8:28am
Friday was my chest and tri day and just did not feel fresh, but what ever.
Inclined 6 sets of 5 with 225.  The very first set was hard, I did not have 6 and knew it.  But rested and knew if I got the second set the third and fourth sets are your best, so knew if I can get one set, I can get 4.  Logic.  And that was pretty true except I messed up a rep on that 4th set, now I got all 5 but it was a tough last rep.  Took long rest and did a 5th set with an eternal last rep, a rep that for a second or two was in doubt even as I was wide ass open pushing it with everything I could find.  So I figure forget the 6th set.  I mean I almost did not get the 5th one.  So I decide to cash in and stop.  Big Steve Ballard wanders by and we discuss and he looks at me with stopping not even on the option list.  So I think about it and figure doing 29 reps would be closer to the goal, so even if I got 4 reps this set it would be closer to the 30 total.  So I amp up and blast out the 5 reps without a spot or lift off and get the 30.  Destroyed me. 

I go in and do my flat dumbell anyway afterwards for the 5 x 10 and do them all with the 80's.  I am pretty cashed now, 80 total reps of pressing and the some brutal sets.  But big Steve wants to do tri work, so off to 5 x 10 on dips.  And I make the big man get up and down with them and won't take his partial crap.  We then matriculate to some standing french curls for 10's and then some push downs for a couple sets of 20.  I am toast. 

Now not only am I toast but my shoulders are pissed.  Not hurt, but hurting me, wow, both sides don't really want to work without a lot of pain.  So as usual I double my drugs and go forward. 

Joseph Williams is coming up from Florida for some tossing so we meet him on the field early with officer Webster and Pete, so we have a good group.  Shoulders not happy, but have a real nice day with the stone, and weights.  Hammer not so much.  Caber is too light now to tell, just is dried and fried.  Still good for picking and sprinting.  We had a good time and I took the boy to dream land after an told him bear bryant stories. 

Took him out for sheaf and wob the next day and I think the guy really picked up some things.  I bet he goes 10 feet further on his light weight from one weekend.  Good stuff. 
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/17/17 at 9:22am
Monday got in for some legs, did some hatfield squats and worked up to a 485 triple, then did regular squats for 5 x 10 with 135, then did some leg extensions for 3 x 20.  Gradually adding in more volume.  Felt much better than last time as did the recovery.
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/18/17 at 8:00am
Went in last night and did some calves and stretched out.  Stretched real good after the squats.  Surprised how good I feel in fact.  Did about 15 sets of calves.  While there the famous peacock was strutting.  But today he took it up a notch.  While doing his overhead presses, a set every few minutes, not a fast pace or anything, he had an altitude mask on.  When I say he took it up a notch I did not mean his training.  I ment the disdain people have for this guy in the gym.  They hate him.  The guy has some natural ability to bring this out of people.  I feel it.  Never seen someone bastardize a movement better.  He could have his own video of craptastic movements.  Lucky he is pretty weak, but he is getting stronger and now has the ability to hurt himself.  I see an orthopedic doctor in the boys future.  Sometimes I can't hold myself when he is doing something just crazy and recently he was doing some one arm incline partial weird movement I had not seen before and told him that is FFFFFing ridiculous.  I guess he thought I was joking.  
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Brian Randell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Randell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/18/17 at 1:37pm
Let him ffff himself up Mule. Pain is the best teacher.  Btw SS Bar /Hatfields are the best

Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5/30/17 at 1:41pm
Last week I was supposed to deload.  But I need to rest this week for Glasgow, so I took off last monday and trained the rest of the week.  Did a bizillion sets of calves Tuesday and have iced about every day. 

Wednesday had a push day and went up and did 6 sets of 3 with 235 on incline.  Then 5 x 10 with 80's on flat bench.  My shoulder is squeeling again.  5 x10 on dips also and then some 3 x 20 on push downs and some french curls standing with dumbell behind head.  Done.

Friday worked up to a 505 Hatfield squat.  Craptastic walk out and then smoked it.  Then 5 x 10 with regular 135 squat and 3 x 20 on extensions.  Felt ok

Saturday I was done.  Overtrained and fried.  Threw like crap.  Rest needed
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/02/17 at 6:39pm
Sunday went on a hike with the boy and played frisbee a while. 

Now I am going to Glasgow this week.  So Monday did do shoulders, but just some easy reps, 5 x 10 with the 50's.   One set of sides nice and easy.   Nice swole.

Tuesday a ton of calves.  20 sets

Wednesday, some bent over row, nice easy 135 for 3 x 10 and then some concentration curls 3 x 10, nice and easy. 

Rest thursday and voodoo floss my shoulder, then more rest today and floss the elbow. 

Get on road Saturday, going to stay at Braidy Millers place.  Should be fun.
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/13/17 at 9:51am
Glasgow last week was fun.  Was a nice trip, got to stay with Braidy Miller and he was a great host as always.  Cooked for Terry and I and we had fun.  Brent came over and we drank beers and laughed.  The game is about an hour from his house and Terry and I were there plenty early.  KO is not starting at the crack of dawn.  Rain held out and was hot humid typical Glasgow day.  The food was good as KO family took that on.  Got to see the minimalist and he looked fabulous with his low body fat.  Of course still huge.  We had an ab contest of all things planned for this.  Obviously some big changes for both in the last year or so. 

Threw pretty much like crap.  I am guessing I crushed myself with the 505 squat.  Well came home and Friday did a 515?  Still crap walk out, but did it.  I think my CNS is crushed at this point. 

I still had a good time at the game, went 28 in sheaf and the judge said I hit 30 in fact.  I don't think I did hit 30 and neither did Terry, so I convinced the judge to let me take 2 more attempts at a height she had me making?  Yea it was weird.  Of course lost all my mojo and I missed.  But had a good throw and had 30 in there. 

Came home and was shot from the trip.  Rested Monday and Tuesday and got after it Wednesday.  Did some chest and tri and I stunk it up.  Pushed some weight and did work.  Friday I did the big squat and Saturday tried to throw.  I was crap again.  Going to freshen up. 

For those asking, I am healthy.  I am not going to the worlds because of a mechanical problem with my defibulator needing a new battery.  The voltage is very low and I am going to need an operation very soon to kick a new battery into my rig.  Of course the operation is going to screw with me, as all that goes with it.  But it is what it is.  Next. 
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/28/17 at 12:18pm
Last week I freshened up and did not train as hard.  Did volume, but no big numbers.  This week, just rest.  Going up to Glasgow this weekend. See KO, and the Ballards and have some fun throwing. Going to pick up Durso and take him with me.  He has completed 30% of the radiation.  I get mocked up tomorrow and then operated on a week later.  
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomLawrence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6/29/17 at 7:48am
Y'all have fun and please give my regards to Mr. Durso.

Tom

Aim high. Stay hungry.
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7/28/17 at 11:54am
I have been operated on.  I did it with no anestesia, was pretty wild.  Speaking to the surgeon cutting a hole and working their hand into your chest is different.  Had a little bleed out issue for a 7 hours post and then split.  Really pretty smooth.   Actually threw stone and light weight 44 hours post and pulled a 315 4 days post.  Did legs the night before surgery and did not miss a leg day.  Saw doc a week post and she started the 50 pound limit talk and I laid on her the video of me throwing and that I already pulled 315.  She said see you in 6 months.  So new electronics in the chest. 

Throwing right now I just have no pop.  I am over 2 weeks post now and it is frustrating the hell out of me.  But I am having some real good sessions in the gym.  Have already done the 80's in each hand overhead pressing.  Have done dips and all no issue.  Hammer talks to me real loud and clear.  I expect to get some of it this week, but wow first time I tried that it bit me.    While I have done well, I am ready to be back to normal.  Pulling deads tonight, expect to move to 435 and see how that feels.  Missed the sweet corn because I just could not get the range back.  I am pretty close now and wanting to do something. 
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/08/17 at 11:47am
Training is meh, trying but just don't have my normal yet.  Last night pulled some deads, 3 x 5 with 365, was pretty hard.  Thought I would be more sore by now.  Did my sets of 10 with bent over rows after, some heavy curls and then sets of 10 with concentration curls.  Pulling.  Really not strong right now and clearly why things won't go far.  
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
AlDargie View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlDargie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/08/17 at 3:35pm
Distances will come back.  Happy that the surgery / post recovery went well.
Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy. - Outlaw Josey Wales
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/14/17 at 6:09pm
Last Wednesday went in and tried to incline.  My forearm has been giving me fits, feels like in some pressing the bones are being pulled apart.  The extensor muscles or tendons that tie into the elbow forearm.  Anyway, tried to work up and do my work, it will go numb most times and I can take the pain.  Not this time.  Was very tender.  Figured I would just call it a day and rest it. 

Thursday did about 20 sets of calves

Friday had a nice squat session.  Worked up to a 425 x 5 hatfield squat and then 5 x 10 with 135 on regular squats and then a zillion extensions.  Felt decent.

Saturday hot and humid and tried to throw.  Was brutal.  Stone was actually just a little better.  Weights stink.  Hammer was stink also.  Went home.

Monday tonight got some shoulders.  Just worked some presses with dumbells up to 80 and then went down to 50's and did 5 x 10.  Some sides with a kettle bell and was done.  Felt a little better really, but looked thin 
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/21/17 at 9:24am
Wednesday I got some pulling in.  Worked up to 385 for three sets of four.  A little better feeling.  Pulldowns and some curls. 

Thursday about 20 sets of calves

Friday did some chest and tri, did incline dumbells as my forearm has been crazy hurting.  So worked from 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 x 8 and then 100 x 6 x 2, then some flat bench, just tried it to see what it did with the machine in the way.  Felt weird, did 135 x 10 for 3 sets.  Then 5 x 10 dips and some push downs and out.

Threw a little on Saturday, head not in it.  Just crap in life.  Have to get my act together and move on.  Eating is shit and so am I. 
Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic
Plow Mule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Silverback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/22/17 at 1:37pm
Went in last night and got some hatfield squats in worked up to a 445 x 4 and then did regular squats, 5x10 with 135 for some volume.  I need to push up the weight in this now also, now that I have the volume going.  Did 3 sets of 25 on extensions after.  Low medium and high reps there, was decent.

Mule

Sportkilt
AST Sport Supplements
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomLawrence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8/22/17 at 3:27pm
Originally posted by Silverback Silverback wrote:

Eating is shit and so am I. 

Bring back the ribeye!

Hang in there my friend.

Tom
Aim high. Stay hungry.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455>
  Share Topic