FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Database

scottishheavyphotographs.com Old Celt Equipment

TRAINING LOG: S. BAKER

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7778798081 83>
Author
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn Baker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/15/16 at 6:21pm

Back to sea level- thought I'd give a bit of a go to the 1k- went out fairly quickly and saw with about 125m to go I wasn't quite where I wanted to be and decided not to push it out so that the rest of my workout wasn't too comprimised

Deadlifting (no belt, double overhand hook grip) to 535lb single (slowly creeping up- not bad just after row)- dropped down to 315lbs and did 5 sets of "speed" deadlift triples

Finished with 135lb hang power snatches/"Penta-jumps--- x 5 sets

Zero carb day 6!
Shawn Baker View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn Baker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/19/16 at 5:08pm

Today was last day of a 10 day "Zero carb" short experiment- food was essentially meat and eggs with a small amount of heavy cream and cheese with just water to drink- first 5-7 days experienced typical dehydration symptoms that come with dropping carbs, acetone in breath also for about a week, which also resolved (acetone to beta hydroxy butyrate is a reversible reaction and my suspicion is that as I get better at utilizing the ketones for energy less is excreted as waste in the lungs)

So row was a new 1k PR but still 1 second over current 50+ world record- as I stated before the gym rower just seems a little bit more difficult to pull lower splits with- I'll see for sure next month when I bring mine out to California- effort today was pretty solid and at least was able to keep last 200m sub 1:30

Went on to do some deadlifting- no belt DOH hook grip to 500lbs, then down to 405lbs x 16 reps

Jump squats at 225lbs triples/3 tuck jumps x 10 sets

Finished 1set of vertical chest press to failure

Fly to Paris tonight for next 10 days - training will be sporadic likely
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn Baker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12/31/16 at 2:48pm
Forgot to post yesterday's business, basically a little lite upper body pump stuff, some 176lb KB swings and a 1k row

Felt a little tough coming back from layoff while visiting France

Ok, getting a bit better- have to adjust to both high altitude and zero carb diet- both of which tend to dehydrate one initially- fortunately I feel as I'm already adjusted to diet as energy is good and acetone taste only appeared for about 24 hours this time (most likely as I had done a 10 zero carb stretch shortly before Christmas-altitude adjustment is still not quite there yet (Breakfast today was 10 eggs and 9 strips of bacon)

Decent workout with regard to intensity and volume today

5 min wu on bike, 100 jump ropes

Hang power snatches 135lbs x 10 sets of 3, focus on technique and explosiveness

42" box jumps 10 sets of 3- all very easy

50lb med ball push press releases to 10'6" ceiling 10 sets of 3- felt good power here

Plyo-push-ups off 6" boxes 10 sets 3- all felt good and easy

20lb med ball over head to ground slams 10 sets of 3

Hanging leg raises 3 sets of 10

Row 1k wu

1k row with target of sub 1:25.0 pace x 550m and then cruise out the finish

Got target and felt quite a bit better than yesterday (also dropped drag back to 215)

So good sign will likely target 600m tomorrow
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn Baker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/01/17 at 4:14pm
Last night, kids wanted to stay up for the new year, so pretty short on sleep today

Time for a quick one today as I had a full schedule of playing with the kids today :D

Got a quick set of deadlifting in and was targeting 405lbs x 16 reps with no belt- got it fairly comfortably ( video) and this ties the best I've pulled over last few years, so strength is coming up despite nearly complete absence of carbs from diet (also noted to be down about 5lbs in body weight over last few days as I continue to dehydrate (and hopefully lose a bit of fat)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OTFALRIS9sY

Next straight on to rower for an easy 1k wu and then on to "real 1k

Target here was to get to 600 at 1:25.0 then coast home- made it but was a bit tough as I had just did the deadlifts and was certainly under rested

Then out to play some basketball with kids!
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn Baker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/02/17 at 4:06pm
Spend about an hour today with my 8 year old as we have both decided that we'd like to learn how to do a back flip and so after watching a few videos set out to start to work towards that goal- at 6'5 and 240lbs I'm at a slight disadvantage here :o
Anyway lots of rolling, doing flips on the rings and closing in on a "macoca" (basically a 1 armed side flip)- had a ton of fun and look forward to continuing to progress

Rowing today was just another 1k with target of 625 m at 1:25.0- got it without having to dig too far and then just cruised out the rest of the distance- again since I'm at high altitude and still acclimating, I'm refraining from pushing too hard as it seems to result in prolonged coughing spells secondary to a little pulmonary edema that occurs

Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn Baker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/03/17 at 3:55pm
Ok, day 6 of 30 of zero carb experiment- breakfast was 1lb of ribeye soaked in butter and 8 eggs fried in bacon fat (damn delicious and around 2,000 calories) just drinking water (never been a coffee drinker)

Training- a little sore from the backflip training (using a few new muscles)

5 min wu on bike

Cambered bar bench to 260lbs then down to 205lbs for 5 sets of 5 reps (did a few ring flips in between sets for fun)

176lb KB swings x 20, 15, 10 reps all very easy

1k wu row

Followed by 1k with the lazy target of 1:24.0 x 500m then coast out the finish

Got it easily but certainly notice I'm currently not in 500m shape at the moment- strength in the gym continues to remain good but don't have top end power efficiency on erg right now, hopefully I can quickly knock out 1k WR on my birthday or as soon aFter as possible (hopefully) and then quickly ramp things up for the shorter distance records before Dirk gets his chance :shock:
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn Baker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/06/17 at 1:39pm

Out to Southern California and sea level

1k wu

Then 1k with planned target of 750m at 1:26.0- sadly was at 1:26.5 :cry:

DF 215

Followed with 5x10 reps of 176lb KB swings fairly easy

Diet is still zero carb (day 9 of 30 day adventure- continuing to get leaner and eating to full satiety on basically fatty steaks, eggs, butter and water to drink)

Steve, Henry- yes I think the 2:53.3 is certainly doable, what I'm not certain is whether I can do it in 4 days on the 10th- hopefully I can find the mental toughness to dig it out at my current level of fitness (my 10 day break during Christmas was. not ideally timed unfortunately)- As far as the shorter distances go I am more confident but will definitely need a little time specifically working those distances- and unfortunately a little time is all I likely have until Dirk turns 50- likely I'll need to and hopefully want to revisit the short stuff later in the year- I'll concentrate a bit on some other aspects of fitness a bit in between)
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn Baker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/07/17 at 12:44pm

Targeting 800m at 1:26.0 (got it at 1:26.2) coasted out the last 200m-DF was 230

Still fairly tough but a fair bit better than yesterday (now have a bit more confidence)

That's all for today

Food wise- breakfast was a 1lb ribeye and 7 eggs fried in butter!

850m for tomorrow
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn Baker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/08/17 at 4:48pm

Today's target was to go 850m at 1:26.0 (ended up at 1:26.2)

DF at 222

This was a pretty solid effort, not quite max, but not too far away either- gives me enough confidence to believe WR is doable (2:53.3/1:26.6) but It will take a tremendous effort and a lot of mental commitment to get it done, given my current relative lack of fitness

Tomorrow will target 900m at 1:26.0

Today was day 11 of 30 day Zero carb experiment- feel quite good and each day it gets easier
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn Baker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/09/17 at 6:03pm

Just a bit further 900m at 1:26.4 (then coast last 100m- would have liked to have seen a touch faster! I'm at this point pretty confident I can go sub 2:53.3, but not as confident that I can do it tomorrow (my 50th birthday) regardless it will happen sooner or later (I'd just as soon get it done quickly and avoid the extra pain :shock: )

Finished out with just an easy set of 176lb KB swings x 20 reps

Hopefully good nights sleep tonight (last night was not ideal!)

Diet humming along nicely (Zero carb day 12)-breakfast was 1lb ribeye and 7 fried eggs)
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn Baker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/10/17 at 9:27pm
Turned 50 today and had 3 goal for today

1 break 1k 50+ rowing world record
2 dunk a regulation basketball
3 deadlift 500lbs

Of these I felt the deadlift would be easy, dunking was a maybe (last time I did it was about 9 years ago), and the rowing was doubtful based on last few days

Got a good night sleep and felt I was as good as I could be given my current fitness

Started 1k (DF 217) and tried to be conservative through first 500m (around 1:26.2) , but as I got to around 700 started seeing some 1:29s and knew I would not be able to bring it down and thus aborted- I find that I always fade over last 20% of any fairly hard effort no matter how relatively easy I start. Not any surprise but I'll need to take a few more attempts to get it down (not looking forward to it, but it is what it is)

The deadlift was pretty much a breeze (no belt, DOH hook grip)

Got the dunk fairly easily after a few warmup attempts (nice to still have some get up despite being 50 and 240lbs)

After this goofing around went on and got a workout in

30lb med ball push press releases x3 to about 15-16 ft/3 consecutive broad jumps (27ft or so) x 6 rounds

Hang power cleans to 235lbs x 5 singles

10 pound med ball 1 arm baseball throws into wall (5 reps each arm-firing it it with max acceleration) x 5 reps

30lb med ball overhead to wall throws (again as hard as possible) 5 sets of 5 reps

Felt darn good and could have go on for quite a bit longer but was getting late

This was all fueled by the meal below (I'm 13 days into a zero carb experiment)

Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn Baker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/11/17 at 5:51pm

Mixing it up a bit, will alternate 500 m and 1k stuff for a bit- goal here was 1:25.0 at 25spm-timing a bit off as I haven't down any power development rowing in quite some time- nonetheless not too bad!

Off to gym for back squats down to 12" box with 225lbs x 5/sled pushes x 40m with 3 45lb plates added to sled -- 5 rounds of this

Finished with just some easy upper body pump work on the machines

14 days now without any carbs- still going strong

Thanks all for the well wishes!
TomLawrence View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomLawrence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/11/17 at 9:18pm
Solid, especially the meal.  Happy birthday Shawn.

Tom
Aim high. Stay hungry.
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn Baker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/12/17 at 4:25pm
1k (30 spm cap) first 50 strokes (550m) at 1:26.5- coast out the rest (using "big boy" drag today)

BTN jerks 250lbs/Penta-jumps (40-42ft ish) x 6 sets

225lb jump squat triples/30lb med ball push press release triples to 15ft-ish x 6 rounds

Not bad today

Thanks Tom, hope all is well with you!
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn Baker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/13/17 at 10:40am
Just leaving an update on diet experiment here

15 days into a "Zero carb" diet trial (planning on 30 days for now)

Diet has been exclusively either red meat, eggs , bacon or seafood (to this point just shrimp) have used some butter and bacon grease to cook with, salt and pepper for seasoning- only water to drink- and that's it! (My habitual diet previous to this has been also very low carb but I would still eat a few plant products like berries, leafy green vegetables, nuts, a little dark chocolate and full fat dairy to include heavy cream and cheese)

While I'm not recording calories and am eating to satiety and just when hungry I am generally taking around 3k-4K cals per day (generally around 12 eggs and 2-2.5 lbs of meat and about 3-4 tbsp butter/bacon fat) tends to be around 60-70% of calories from fat

I started at 240lbs and during 1st week I dropped around 5lbs but I would assume much of that was water, currently as I don't have access to the same scale, due to being out of state, I can't say for sure (also the dramatic change in altitude also effects my hydration status)- I would say I appear visibly leaner, although not a great deal so (as I was relatively lean to begin with)

Sleep-generally been good (provided I follow good sleep hygiene practices - no electronics, cool down body temperature)

Mood and energy- generally very good to extremely good

GI function- guts feel great, 1-2 bowel movements per day despite complete lack of fiber

Ketosis-not doing any formal measuring as I don't think it is that helpful, but certainly at the beginning I am fairly convinced I was spending a fair bit of time in ketosis (mostly due to noticeable acetone on breath- that lasted about 5-6 days), my suspicion is either I am using the ketones more efficiently or I am producing less)

Training capacity- despite literally almost zero carbohydrate, my ability to train intensely is still very good, I don't see any drop off in either capacity or strength and my training routine is pretty much the same as it always is with lots of emphasis on explosive movement, strength and speed as well as breaking rowing records

A few special comments/observations- only 2 weeks in and far too short to draw any long term conclusions but I noticed a few interesting things

I've have some minor but annoying tendinitis affecting the insertion of my left biceps femoris muscle just behind my knee for the past year and a half- it is currently gone x about 1 week now (will continue to observe this)

A few "age related" skin issues that I have also appear to be improving- these include a few cherry hemangiomas and also as small likely dermatofibroma- these all appear to be shrinking (again I'll continue to observe )

Cravings- physically none, the steaks are extremely satisfying and continue to be delicious, mentally out of habit I've certainly thought about tossing back some macadamia nuts or having a small piece of dark chocolate (but it is not related to hunger but rather habit)

Do I feel I can go another 15 days- no problem (the biggest issue is really the expectations of others around me to eat more variety)
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn Baker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/13/17 at 2:18pm

This little 500m rate 25 row was good for several reasons-

1-I hit my target of 1:25.0 actually very easily
2- I had essentially no slow down at the end
3- barely breathing hard at all

Next will be to bump rate to 30 and target 1:20.0

Rest of workout (which incidentally was done today on about 17 hours fasted, as I was just not hungry) went quite nicely

Deadlifts to 405lbs x 15 reps (no belt) nice and easy

Speed deads at 315lb triples x 8 sets

60 lb med ball ground to air throws (snatch-like motion) to about 11-12 feet 8 sets of 3

Jump rope 4 x100- had to stop as girlfriend was ready to go at this point but felt like could have easily kept going for quite a while

Trained at commercial gym and was amused by both the comedy and the tragedy of what many around me were doing (mostly they are wasting their time)
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn Baker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/14/17 at 12:51pm

Just an easy-ish 1k today-target 1:26.5 x 55 strokes (640m today)@30spm

Basically a rest day today

Back to 500m stuff tomorrow!
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn Baker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/15/17 at 9:35pm

Rate 30 500m- not bad, prefer 1:20.0

Stuff at gym after
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn Baker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/16/17 at 2:17pm
Just a quickie today

1k- 60 strokes at rate 30 at 1:26.3 (around 680m) then coast, then sprint out last 100m (was seeing 1:23s)

176lb KB swings x 30 straight reps (most I've ever done)

Noted a lifetime lowest heart rate today (53bpm) while sitting on rower (likely lower I was laying down)

19 days into Zero carb project- this was a fasted workout- followed by crushing a 1.2lb ribeye
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn Baker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/17/17 at 4:26pm
Solid Henry!!

For me today

500m with rate 30 cap- 1:20.3- felt good with no fade at the end

Followed by 540lb deadlift (no belt, DOH hook grip)- most I've pulled in 3 years or so!!! (Not bad)

Plyopushups off 10" box x3/20lb med ball push press releases to about 18 ft x 3-- 10 sets

Jump rope x 1,000 (10x1000)

Very good energy

20 days now on meat and eggs only diet
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn Baker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/18/17 at 3:46pm

Another 1k- this time 65 strokes rate 30 and 1:26.5 (to 725m) then coast until 900m then sprint it out (saw several 1:22s)- felt not too bad

Gym for just a bunch of high acceleration med ball work

Finish with 600 rope skips (3x200)

Tomorrow planning a rate 35 500m
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn Baker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/19/17 at 3:28pm
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mj0AR7ZgFOE

Ok so new 500m 50+ world record-see video

Not bad

Gym afterwards

Jump squats 185lbs x 3/3 consecutive broad jumps x 8 sets

60lb med ball throws 8 x 3 reps

250 jump ropes
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn Baker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/20/17 at 1:10pm

Just an easy one today- 1k did 70 strokes hard 1:26.4 to about 750m trying to keep spm lowing (31-32) then coast until 100m to go and sprint-1:23-4)

Sat on rower for about 5 min to let lactic acid accumulate and hopefully clear😜

Tomorrow will do a 1min sub maximal TT
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn Baker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/21/17 at 3:56pm
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u2HwcvL6krI

First crack at 1 min 50+ WR (was looking to go 400m at 40spm) (current record listed at 392m, but I did see someone has ranked a 395m as well)

Not my best effort- out of practice for this stuff (haven't done a 1 min sprint in around 6 months, had some wine last night at the insistence of my GF and was falling off seat for last 8-10 strokes)

Still 398m is a new WR

Will definitely need to bump this up or it wont last very long- my best guess is that Dirk is good for 405-410, same thing with 500m- need to at least get down to 1:16.0

Early days for this stuff- several more attempt to come

Thanks all

Drooze- sea level and a very clean machine should get you around 230 DF

Rest of workout

Speed deadlifts 10 sets of triples a 315lbs

40m sled pushes with 3x45lb plates added x 5 rounds

10 1arm med ball wall slams (5 each arm) x 5 sets

20lb med ball overhead to wall slams 5 sets of 5 - I strive for maximum speed and acceleration during the m d ball work and today the poor med ball began to break open and leak out some of its powder with each slam :shock:

500 jump ropes (5 sets of 100 jumps)

All of this was done on around 15 hours fasted and now 24 days without carbohydrates (diet is literally meat, eggs, water- no supplements, no vitamins, and definitely no drugs or hormones!!)
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn Baker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/22/17 at 3:55pm

Just another 1k- today's target was to go 75strokes at 1:26.5 (which was 802m at 1:26.6) then coated until 900m and sprint out last 100m (1:24-5) kept drag at maximum and tried to keep rate lowish 31-32- tough but not all out

That was all for today

Will go 500m again tomorrow and hope to see 1:16.x

Paul, Gary thanks (Gary it's almost as though we were designed to eat meat :shock: )
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn Baker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/23/17 at 7:36pm
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f-AdK0551n0

Another go at the 500 yields an improvement in WR :D

Gym stuff afterwards was pretty solid as well

18" 95lb depth jumps- x 15 singles (this is an advanced plyometric exercise generally contraindicated unless well experienced with plyometrics and excellent tissue integrity

10" plyo-push-ups 10 sets of 3

Hang power snatches at 135lbs x 3/60 lb med ball ground to air throws x 3---x 5 rounds

Some machine vertical press and bicep curl fluff

Jump rope x 600 (3x 200)

Continue to feel and perform very good (26 days without carbohydrates)
TomLawrence View Drop Down
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TomLawrence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/23/17 at 9:04pm
Congrats Shawn.  Woot!
Aim high. Stay hungry.
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn Baker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/24/17 at 4:40pm

[img]http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-q9KWqClaP6Y/WIfJEkNqlZI/AAAAAAAAD0Y/dHVnqbNdPEM/s1024-no/IMG_3492.JPG[\img]

Had a poor 500m attempt- got to about 375 at 1:16.8 and was not feeling it so aborted (probably was good for 1:17.3-4 ish

Finding my efficiency at higher rates not where I want it to be so played around with a few rate restricted intervals

Felt fairly decent and at end did a 100m attempt but machine was jumping all over the place despite 176lb KB bracing it

Tom, thanks brother, one of these days I'll get back to throwing stuff
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn Baker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/25/17 at 8:44pm

Just another 500m- ok, but not great- just wasn't all the way mentally switched on for this one

To gym for deadlifts 405lb x 15 reps (no belt, oly shoes)

About 30 min of various med ball throws and slams

Jump rope x 1,000 (10x100)

Again on 28 days zero carbs
Postaholic
Postaholic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shawn Baker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 1/26/17 at 7:10pm
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X_ijYb62EJk

Ok, another 500m row- tied my WR 1:17.1, but it was a better attempt IMO as my stroke held together pretty well until the end without compromising posture and over "arming it" at the end

Had a little fun afterwards in video (as a dig at Henry, as we were having a Twitter disagreement about my ability to do anything after depleting glycogen)

Then went to gym for some interval work (which Henry says I can't do :D )

80lb 1arm KB swings x20 reps, immediately followed by 100 jump ropes - repeated 10 times on 1 min rest ;about 1:1 work rest ratio)

Then 10x100m rowing sprints on 2min rest (targeting sub 15 sec each rep)

Finish with 5 x 10 sec "woodway" treadmill sprints hitting 15mph- on 50 seconds rest (stopped because my girl finished her workout

This was done on 18 hours fasted and 29 days into a zero carb diet
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7778798081 83>
  Share Topic